Friday, November 19, 2010

2010 Photo Gifts Holiday Collection

Pin It
I am so excited to offer my clients photo ornaments and jewelry this holiday season!! I have a full line of necklaces, bracelets, and other gift items that will showcase your favorite portraits, wedding or event photographs. If you've recently had a portrait session, wedding or other event photographed by me, be sure to check out the "specialty" tab of your proof site for some of these items.

Parents and grandparents alike will love to decorate their Christmas trees with photo ornaments of their loved ones. These make great heirloom ornaments that can be passed down through the generations. Chic and elegant necklaces and bracelets make great gifts with sentimental value for the special ladies in your life. I even have money clips and key rings for the guys!!

Contact me for details on all of the gift items available, and to get your 2010 Holiday Catalog with instructions for ordering.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment