Saturday, March 26, 2011

6 Month Children's Portraits

A very good friend of mine asked me to book a One Year portrait package for her first child.  This was exciting because I, and the friends that new her, had been waiting for her to have a baby.  Melissa had modeled for me a few times when I first got into photography.  I was so happy to do her maternity photos and even more excited when little baby girl Abigail arrived!  Here is a flashback of her newborn portrait session: children's portraits 6 month photos She was a tiny little baby!  It was quite a shock when I saw her for her 6 month portrait session.  She had grown quite a bit!  Abigail wasn't quite able to sit up for her 6 month portrait session, but was still a ball of fun.  She was smiling and excited before we even got setup for her photos.

children's portraits 6 month photos

Abi was cute as can be and her portrait session came just in time for Spring colors and Easter eggs.  I got to throw in a few props I had bought at an after Easter sale last year. children's portraits 6 month photos children's portraits 6 month photos She was so much fun and I can't remember the last time I've seen such a happy and laid back baby. children's portraits 6 month photos After a very productive portrait session for mom and baby, it was time for Abi's bottle and nap.  It didn't take long for her to fall asleep in mom's arms.  So peaceful! children's portraits 6 month photos I love you guys and I'm so glad I get to watch Abigail grow and you and Gavin grow as parents.  Thank you for trusting me to take photos for your family!  

No comments:

Post a Comment