Friday, March 25, 2011

iPhone photo apps, fitness and a recipe

So my husband and I have decided to join a gym together to try to get in shape. Spectrum Fitness actually has child care so we won't have to wait on a sitter before we can exercise. Sexy beach bodies here we come! I also found this nifty little free "Zapd" app today an decided I would post my Instagram photos there. It was just launched today and is another type of blogging program that you create directly from your mobile phone its instantly published to the web. If you don't know about Instagram, it's a FREE iPhone photo app and it is quite popular. It has some great photo filters you can apply to your iPhone camera snapshots. I love it and an pretty much an addict. Lol. There is also a Facebook community for Instagrammers called Instagram Community. Here you can meet other Instagram users an don't be surprised if you find Instagram "meets" in your area and these are becoming increasingly popular. Oh! Did I mention it was FREE! :) The photo I posted today was made using my iPhone camera and two photo apps from iTunes; Diptic (which is $1.99) and Instagram (again, it's FREE). The filter I used was the Earlybird filter. It's one of my favorite as I LOVE vintage looks. The photo above is a picture of my lunch: a strawberry/banana Greek smoothie. I can't really see it was low calorie cause I drank all SIX one cup servings (:o) but it is low fat and sugar free. Here is the recipe: Strawberry/Banana Greek Smoothie 2 cups whole strawberries 1 1/2 bananas (frozen) 1 cup Chobani Nonfat plain Greek yogurt 1/2 cup no sugar added 100% apple juice 1/2 cup Splenda granulated sugar (more or less depending on taste) Reddi Whip fat free whipped topping (optional) I used Chobani yogurt because one 8 oz serving has a whopping 23 grams of protein in it. :) Blend all ingredients, except whipped topping, until smooth. Serve topped with two tablespoons fat free whipped topping (only 5 calories). Instragram, iphone apps, photo apps, vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment