Sunday, September 23, 2012

*ANOTHER* tiny *UPDATE* Blogger "you have logged out from another location"issue


Pin It


*UPDATE*
As of today I am again able to log in to my blogger account via a pc.  I have gotten the error message a few times but once I logged back in, I had no additional problems.  I am not sure if Blogger has looked into my account since I gave them my blog information, but hopefully this issue is fixed for good and for everyone else out there experiencing this bug.***

So I still cannot post to blogger from my pc or my iPad. The only thing that works for me is using the Blogger app on my phone.
I checked the Google Help Forum to see if there was any answer from Google and THANK YOU user named DARK UFO (top Google contributor)!!! He has supposedly relayed this problem to Google Engineering and they are looking into the problem. I hope we have some type of resolution soon because this is EXTREMELY frustrating.
For now I will be looking for a Blogger alternative for the iPad because posting from an iPhone is just not at all practical or convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment