Saturday, September 22, 2012

Blogger/blogspot "you have signed out from another location" error message

Pin It

I don't know if I will even be able to post this or if I will get another error message, but it seems that Google is dropping the ball with this very recent blogger issue. As of Friday, any time I have tried to log on to Blogger I have been getting a weird message. I am hardly able to go past my dashboard and sometimes get stuck in a redirect loop.

The only way I can continue typing this is by clicking "close" and hoping it leaves me where I was last. I also got this error page after the redirect loop failed to actually redirect me.

There are apparently quite a few of us having this problem based on the Blogger Help Center and we have yet to hear from anyone from Google.


This is so frustrating!! In the meantime I've transferred all of my posts to my wordpress account. Step it up Google!!

No comments:

Post a Comment