Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mario Bros & Friends Hundreds Board Printabes



The boys and I have been practicing counting and recognizing numbers past 10.  Both boys can count to 100 but need practice counting backwards.  We've also started practicing skip counting.

I have been researching ways to utilize the hundreds board for them to practice their numbers and thought it would be great to make one based on things they actually like.  I am a huge Super Mario Brothers fan myself so it was only natural that my boys love them too.  Not to mention the fact that I really enjoyed making these.

These can be used as consumable worksheets or printed out, laminated (or put in clear sheet protectors) and used over and over again.  Stay tuned for an even numbers board and an odd numbers board.  I'm also thinking of doing Avengers and Power Rangers worksheets in the near future.

If you are interested, you can get these FREE for a limited time by clicking on the photo link at the bottom of this post.  If you enjoy them please let me know.

Pin It


Pin It
Pin It


Pin It

Get all four printables by clicking on the link below and please tell me if you like them!


Pin It
  



















 

1 comment: