Saturday, October 6, 2012

Weekly Wrap-up-Football Games

My husband's nephew started playing tackle football this year. Today we finally made it to one of his games. It was a great way to end the week as the whole family was able to go out. The weather was warm but not scorching.



The boys and I got to watch from the track so I could get some photos. My husband and his nephew have a father/son type of relationship. Watching him stand on the sidelines with him was like a preview of what's to come in our own children's lives.


The boys enjoyed hot dogs and doing something new outdoors. We hardly go out to do these things as a family because of my husband's work schedule so we really had a great time, even though they lost their game.



Here are a few more photos from our outing.




Pin It

Hope you all had a great week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment